Stadium Name

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Del

Stadium Name

Post by Del »

Rather confusing postings on the official website and Facebook ..

"HEDNESFORD TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB INVITE YOU ALL TO JOIN US AT KEYS PARK STADIUM FOR THE 2022/23 SEASON."

"With a new season ahead of us, and the team looking as strong as ever and it is sure to be an exciting season at the RACE Stadium."

We need some clarity here :think:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Graham Jones

Re: Stadium Name

Post by Graham Jones »

Yh that’s on me because the press releases I wrote are a week old (we was sorting online sales stuff before it could be released). It’s definitely now going to be known as the RACE Stadium.
Pitmanchester

Post by Pitmanchester »

I loved Hednesford Raceway as a kid. Let's hope no-one turns up to the football expecting to see a bunch of old bangers...
Stuart Bowman
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Pitmanchester wrote: Sat Jun 11 2022 9:28 am I loved Hednesford Raceway as a kid. Let's hope no-one turns up to the football expecting to see a bunch of old bangers...
:-D :mrgreen:

Me too. And indeed having seen a car being transported up there last Saturday morning, I then heard the sound of a race as I was within 2 miles during the afternoon. Sound I hadn't heard for many years, although I too was a regular up there in my youth and early adulthood.

Let's hope we have a decent figure of 8...

:roll: :twisted:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Del

Post by Del »

Pitmanchester wrote: Sat Jun 11 2022 9:28 am I loved Hednesford Raceway as a kid. Let's hope no-one turns up to the football expecting to see a bunch of old bangers...
Don't they all stand behind the goal at one end? :mrgreen:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21